A few days ago Duncan learned how to jump on the counter. I think he knew how for a while but just felt too scared to actually try it. Today he has been a pain with getting on the table, we just can't get him off.
Duncan also tried a new food the other day. I was eating out of a bag of goldfish and he looked like he was dying to have one, so I gave him one and it is one of his favorite foods along with strawberry yogurt, popcorn, and chips. What a strange cat!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't know cats could eat people food.
I can understand his liking strawberries but I wonder why he goes for Goldfish.
Maybe he doesn't know the difference between real fish and crackers that are called fish?
What a funny cat you have!!
I like that Duncan enjoys people snack foods--he's picking the best ones to like, too! Has he been getting fatter snacking like that? xo
I am not sure if he has been getting fatter? He gained half of a pound in a week.xox erika
Post a Comment