Sunday, January 11, 2009

The New Year!

One of my New Year's resolutions was to start posting pictures more often and to post more. When we get Comcast I will be able to post more because it won't take as long and I will add a TON more pictures because I won't have to rely on mom who hasn't put pictures on in over a month.

Happy New Year to everybody!! I had a pretty lame New Year because we didn't do anything and we turned on the TV 10 minutes before the ball drop so I didn't get to watch any of the pre ball show. The channel was wicked lame because it showed the Jonas Brothers two seconds before the ball dropped and it only showed the ball for like one second. Nobody cares about the Jonas Brothers.

I have so many more pictures that I can't wait to put on the blog!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: