Sunday, February 1, 2009
Neutering
On Friday Duncan got neutered! We dropped him off at the vet at 9:00am and went to pick him up at 4:00pm. When we got to the vet to pick him up another lady in the waiting room asked if Duncan was a dog because if he was she was going to bring her kitty to the car. We told her that Duncan was a kitty too so she would be OK. When we got to see Duncan the nurse said that when she took him out of his cage he started growling at her. I have never heard Duncan growl before but I think he growled at the nurse and at Snuffy when they first met. On the ride home Duncan was in his cage shaking. Poor kitty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like Duncan had a big day, I don't blame him growling at the vet! Hopefully he has a quick recovery :)
Post a Comment