Friday, December 5, 2008

Sketi Stealer

On Sunday after I came back from Wentworth by the Sea Alex, mom and I had pasta and salad for supper. First Duncan got up on the table and stole a piece of lettuce out of Alex's salad bowl. Then he went and sat on my lap and while I had spaghetti hanging out of my mouth he tried to eat some. That's why we call him Sketi Stealer.


A few days ago Duncan had diarrhea and got a bunch of it stuck in his fur so he wiped his butt on the kitchen floor, bathroom floor, bathroom rug and playroom rug. It stunk up the house. Luckily I was at school and the smell was gone before I got home. Mom had to cut some of his diarrehay fur.

1 comment:

Karen R said...

you manage to come up with both silly stories and ewww-gross stories too! I look forward to more...