Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sleep Over

Yesterday I went to a girl scout sleepover at one of the girl scout's houses. And when I got home mommy asked if I knew who missed me and I said Duncan and she said I was right. She said that in the morning Duncan was outside her door screaming to come in and be petted. He missed being able to go into my room and snuggling on my bed. I really missed Duncan to because when I got home I gaves Duncan three big hugs!

Red Sox Update: 10-15-08 Red Sox beat Tampa Bay 7-8. Got the biggest postseason comeback for a team in the verge of elimination since 1929. Were losing 7-0 when I went to bed at 11:00 in the 7th inning. Right after I went to bed they started rallying 8 runs. It was so weird because in 2004 when they won the World Series for the first time in 86 years. They were in the verge of being eliminated and they won so the saying is " 3-1 been there, won that". And they were 3-1 on Thursday and they won!!!!!!!!

10-18-08 Red Sox playing Tampa Bay. If Tampa Bay wins they are in the World Series.
Current soce 1-1 in the 2nd inning.

2 comments:

Karen R said...

So whoever wins tonight's game goes to the World Series?

Ireland Family said...

To Karen R: If Tampa Bay won last night they would go to the World Series but they lost so they have to play another game tonight.
Whoever wins tonight ( 10-18-08) will go to the World Series